Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review: Destined by Jenna Pizzi


                               Destined by Jenna Pizzi 

5/5 Stars
Young Adult
Publisher: Mystic Press
Pre-Release Review

“Kill them. I don’t get it. Aren’t they immortal?” She asked him “Nothing is truly immortal, Lily. We don’t have time like the Earth realm dose, so we age slower.”

Romantic and action packed. 

 Destined will leave you breathless and wanting more, Jenna really knows how to pull you into a story and then kill you with a cliffhanger! I can’t wait for the 2nd book. I love the strong characters and the challenges they come to face. The story was wonderful I did not even realize I was at the end of the book and when I did I still kept looking for more. It’s amazing how much emotion you feel while reading Destined, I laughed, cried and sometimes I even yelled at my e-reader. I’ll defiantly be reading more books by Jenna. 

Lilly has been though a lot, she lost her parents at the age of 12 and her best friend Amy has been there for her every step of the way. Her boyfriend Keith is a complete sweetheart and will do anything for Lily he loves her to death. But things are changing and changing fast and soon things will not be what they use to be. 

A trip to the local coffee place turns into a disaster, as Lily is walking over there she is almost run down by a car. Out of nowhere this guy grabs her out of the way, He introduces himself as Seth and he’s here for a security job and he will be around town till his job is complete.

Lily starts to slowly remember past lives and finds out what she really is, as she journeys to save the world from the forces of Hell. But will she live to find all the relics? And what about the 3 men who love her, who will she pick she soul mate, the human or the man who’s always been secretly in love with her?

Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Team's