Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Indie Monday with Caryn Moya Block

                             Indie Monday with Caryn Moya Block


I'd like to welcome Caryn Moya Block author of Alpha's mate & A Siberian Werewolf In London to our Indie Monday!



What would YOU like your readers to know about this book or you in general?

I really do believe in “happily ever after”. I guess that makes me an optimist. I’ve been an avid reader all my life, and dreamed of being an author and making a connection to my readers.  But I waited until I was fifty to make my dream of being an author come true. So my best advice for anyone is don’t wait. Don’t give up on your dreams. They can come true.

What is the best writing advice you can give?

Write and keep writing! Take some classes or workshops to help hone your skills. But only by doing will you improve. Believe in yourself. If you have the desire to connect through writing you need to find your voice.

What have you found to be the biggest challenge in self-publishing?

I think of myself as fairly competent with a computer. But it takes me a long time to figure out how each site works and what their individual requirements are. It took me six hours to get my book up on two different websites.

What advice do you have for burgeoning self-publishers?

Read the fine print. Do your research. Then and only then, do you go for it.
Have patience and be kind to yourself, you’ll figure it out. Get help if you need it. Take pride in your work. You can do it!

What are you working on at the moment?

I am currently working on two more books in my Siberian Volkov Pack series, Anton and Brencis’ stories. Plus, I am working on a new paranormal romance series I call the Shadow Walkers Series. Another project I’ve started is an inspirational book on my journey of becoming an author. So I am busy, busy, busy.

Is there anything else you'd like us to know?

Becoming an author has changed my life. Making those connections with your readers is fabulous. It helps you strive to write the best you can and get the next book out. Thank you Starry Night Book Reviews for having me.


SNBR: You're welcome we enjoyed having you with us today! 

You can find Caryn's book here

Alpha's mate 
B&N 

 A Siberian Werewolf In London
B&N 

be sure to check out her Website also!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Team's